Dirigo Collective is looking for a Research Analyst to join our team as our agency continues to grow. As a Research Analyst, you will be responsible for helping inform media and content strategies to help improve the efficiency of every marketing dollar, and working with our team to help our clients achieve their marketing goals.
As the consumers and media world are changing at an unprecedented pace, you will be at the center of where media and commerce collide. You will have access to the latest tech and methods in the discipline, and use a mix of problem-solving and empathy to discover the best ways to connect our clients’ messages with their consumers.
Research Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Deliver insights and recommendations on attribution and marketing mix.
- Mining through various databases to gather audience and media insight that reveals market opinion.
- Contributing written analysis of findings to ensure custom reports are easily consumable to any clients needs.
- Lead in the research and segmentation of markets and target audiences.
- Collaborate with members of the media team to assure research is aligned with key campaign KPIs.
- Develop decks to report results & provide advice that is presentable to clients.
- Provide subject matter expertise to both the client and internal team.
- Design analytic studies that meet advertisers’ research objectives.
- Develop recommendations based on the insights derived from the analysis.
- Present findings and recommendations to senior leaders.
- Create client facing media presentations.
Research Analyst requirements
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in media research or analytics.
- Exceptional analytical skills and an appetite for knowledge. Media, entertainment and technology specific knowledge is desirable, but not essential. What is essential is the drive and enthusiasm to learn about the markets, mediums, and companies we cover.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), GSuite, MAC-based document creation software.
- Knowledge of media measurement platforms (i.e. Nielsen, comScore) a plus.
- The ability to visualize large data trends in excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and take initiative to meet goals and deadlines.
- Relevant BSc degree preferred.
- A rewarding experience. Dirigo Collective is a growing, entrepreneurial company with a flat organizational structure. All team members are considered key contributors to the growth of the business.
- Works closely with agency partners and a growing media team.
- Benefits include but are not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Gym Membership.
- Office is located right on a river with beautiful Yarmouth nature walking trails perfect for stretching your legs during break time.