Dirigo Collective is built on the idea of doing things differently; on having the courage to take a stand on the things we believe in; on cutting through the bullshit of the ad industry; and on leaving the world a better place than when we found it. This starts with us — with every person in the agency. It’s our voice, our passion that will change the world.
Digital Media Coordinator
Dirigo Collective is looking for a qualified part-time Digital Media Coordinator to join our agency team. As a Digital Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for working with our digital department to help our clients achieve their marketing goals.
You will have access to the latest tech and methods in the discipline and use a mix of problem-solving and empathy to discover the best ways to connect our clients’ message with their consumers.
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals
- Coordinate and manage the deployment of digital media assets in alignment with channels and goals
- Monitor, and help to further our web presence
- Liaise with Account Managers and Billing Department teams
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods
- Suggest strategies and methods for improvement
- Regularly track and look for insights into clients’ campaigns
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors’ strategies
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up to date with digital media technologies and latest trends
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Digital Media Coordinator or similar role
- Good knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics, AdWords, AdSense, Campaign Manager, and DSPs.
- 2 years of experience with visual communication methods
- Basic knowledge of web design
- Experience with content management
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferred BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field