Sr. Digital Manager
Dirigo Collective is an independent media company with the belief that actions speak louder than words. We’re inspired by moving audiences from passive awareness to active engagement, led by the most inspiring and diverse crew of action takers. We collaborate with local, regional and national brands that are interested in aligning their values with their purpose to shape the world. Our communication strategies influence storytelling that drives measurable impact, backed with leading media technology solutions.
Our team is currently located in Maine and New York with our HQ in a humble 19th century mill located on The Royal River in Yarmouth, Maine just 15-minutes north on I-295 from Maine’s largest metro – Portland.
Who We’re Looking For in Our Collective
As a Senior Digital Media Manager, this person will drive the teams responsible for the implementation and optimizations of Dirigo Collective’s portfolio of omnichannel brand partner campaigns. Experience with managing multichannel digital and social media campaigns is critical in driving the communication ecosystem and maximize media effectiveness and efficiencies.
Previous experience managing agency relationships, advertising budgets, and reporting is critical to be successful in this position. Additionally, you and the team will be the force for good behind addressing omnichannel analytics, and how we can responsibly use that intel to connect and engage with audiences modeling a media mix that leads to a multi-touch real world attribution.
As with any role in our collective – this role should fully embrace the vision, mission, and values of the company. The overall responsibilities include, but are not limited to, those listed below.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Strategy & Accounts teams to communicate and develop media plans that reflect the purpose of the communication strategy and brand’s message. This includes audience targeting and segmentation, budgeting by channel, etc.
- Co-Manage with our Media Manager the team responsible for a portfolio of DC’s media tactics that include but are not limited to programmatic display and video, Google Search, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn and others in development.
- Remain up-to-date on paid media channels
- Manage digital media vendor relationships to help with campaign execution
- Occasionally present media plans and campaign wrap-up reports to clients, guiding them through questions and concerns.
Provide hands-on-approach to building and maintaining programmatic campaigns from Dirigo Collective’s DSP in order to scale and provide agility/speed to market.
- Analyze performance metrics of all digital strategies and recommend the appropriate action to optimize towards the appropriate business and real-world outcome.
- Provide internal guidance on DC’s advertising tech stack and advise best practices for use by internal team members.
- Own the decision making process related to proper implementation of analytics tags, reporting technologies/teams, and advertising budgets.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in digital advertising or similar role running paid digital advertising channels (Display, Paid Search, OLV, PAid Social, Affiliate Marketing, and other digital connected mediums)
- Must have experience in Google AdWords, and paid YouTube campaigns. Experience running paid campaigns across platforms such as Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok are a plus.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint, GSuite, MAC based documentation.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and other data visualization suites, AdWords, AdSense, Campaign Manager 360, DSP software. Experience in Datorama and NinjaCat a plus.
- Familiarity with Event pixels in Facebook Ads Manager, including installation, troubleshooting, tracking, and analyzing traffic.
- Experience with social analytics, insight extraction, campaign optimization and reporting.
- Familiarity with building audiences, including custom and lookalike audiences.
- Comfortability in talking media analytics, technology, pixels, ad tags and reporting on media’s effectiveness.
- Confidence with numbers, data analysis as it pertains to media’s effectiveness, testing methodologies and media planning.
- Excellent time management and personal organization skills. Even though not a project manager, you are able to take accountability for your deliverables and work with appropriate team members (internal and external of Dirigo Collective) to ensure accurate delivery.
- Ability to think beyond the immediate task
- Natural ability for problem solving
- Can learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with clarity within a team.
- Detail oriented, particularly in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Being a good human is a must.
- Appropriate degree, education, and training preferred.
- Passion for making a positive difference in other people’s lives.
What’s In It For Our Team
(That Potentially Means You)
- Being part of Dirigo Collective means being part of something greater than media or marketing. We are in business for a reason that extends far beyond our own industry. Our vision is to be a platform for progress connecting people to good ideas in a responsibly different way. From the brand partners we collaborate with and the way we give back to the communities we serve, what makes Dirigo Collective special is our passion for making a positive impact on the world. Change starts with you. To learn more visit our careers page.
Benefits & Company Perks
- Contribution to company Simple IRA account
- PTO with additional one full week between Christmas and New Year’s along with one full week for 4th of July.
- Flex Friday’s
- Monthly wellness stipend
- PVTO (Paid Volunteer Time-Off)
- For Maine applicants hybrid work model
- HQ is located right on the Royal River 15-minutes north of Portland, Maine. Our location offers beautiful nature walking trails perfect for stretching your legs or midday brainstorm sessions with the team.
At Dirigo Collective we hold ourselves accountable to impact. When it comes to our community, workers, and environment we measure our impact by the rigorous standards of B Corp certification. Dirigo Collective is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate. Period. Not on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other appropriate basis. The right team member will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.