Dirigo Collective is built on the idea of doing things differently; on having the courage to take a stand on the things we believe in; on cutting through the noise of the ad industry; and on leaving the world a better place than when we found it. This starts with us — with every person in the company. It’s our voice, our passion that will change the world.
Social Media Coordinator
As a Coordinator, Social Media you will be responsible for the activation and execution of brands’ paid social campaigns and scheduled organic social content. This position reports to the Manager, Media. As a collective member of Dirigo Collective - this role should fully embrace the vision, mission, and values of the company. The Coordinator, Social Media’s overall responsibilities include, but are not limited to, those listed below.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals
- Build paid social campaigns, against campaign goals and channel strategy, through the designated social channel’s ads manager
- Oversee scheduled organic social posts through a CMS based on approved social calendar
- Identify trends and insights, and recommend optimization opportunities within a campaign to the Media Manager or Director of Digital Media
Execute approved optimizations as necessary to ensure campaign goals and objectives are being met
- Monitor campaigns, daily, to ensure campaign goals and objectives are being met, and track campaign spend
- Create accurate campaign reports, based on the needs of the brand, using appropriate industry metrics for each social channel
- Reconcile campaign invoices and budget to ensure accuracy
- Be aware of emerging social platforms and trends, updates to rules and regulations, and inform the team in a timely manner.
- 2+ years of experience running paid social campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager, across Facebook and Instagram.
- Excellent time management and personal organization skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with alacrity within a team.
- Ability to think ahead and practice variable elimination to ensure the smooth running of campaigns.
- Experience with social analytics, insight extraction, campaign optimization and reporting.
- Familiarity working with Event pixels in Facebook Ads Manager, including installation, troubleshooting, tracking, and analyzing traffic.
- Familiarity with building audiences, including Custom and Lookalike audiences.
- Familiarity with Special Ad Categories, evolving privacy laws (domestic and international), and strategies to still responsibly deliver the most targeted campaign possible.
- Experience running paid campaigns across platforms such as Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, Linkedin, and TikTok are a plus