Dirigo Collective is built on the idea of doing things differently; on having the courage to take a stand on the things we believe in; on cutting through the noise of the ad industry; and on leaving the world a better place than when we found it. This starts with us — with every person in the agency. It’s our voice, our passion that will change the world.
Brand Project Manager
As a Brand Project Manager, you’ll hold a pivotal role at Dirigo Collective; ensuring clients receive the exemplary service that current clients have come to expect and new clients would expect. You will be the main point person for both clients and internal teams ensuring client projects meet and exceed expectations. You will be the glue of Dirigo Collective’s Brand Strategy team. This position reports to the Director, Brand Strategy, with additional oversight by the Brand Strategist. As a collective member of Dirigo Collective - this role should fully embrace the vision, mission, and values of the company. The Brand Project Manager's overall responsibilities include, but are not limited to, those listed below.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate regularly with Dirigo Collective Brand Strategists; keeping them informed of client needs and client projects; escalating issues to the Brand Strategist when needed
- Involve the Brand Strategist or other internal departments, at optimal levels, for project success and overall account utilization
- Act as Dirigo Collective’s client main point of contact and become an integral part of a client’s team
- Manage client expectations at all times to foster effectiveness and productivity in both internal and external teams
- Act as liaison between internal Brand Strategy department and other internal teams, building trusted relationships between departments.
- Coordinate and manage workflows between clients and internal team members, track and drive project deliverables,support internal teams with resource and calendar management, drive process to balancing multiple priorities and parallel activities of varying complexity, across multiple teams
- Develop and manage all project documentation including but not limited to: project briefs (media and content),estimates and budgets, project scopes, meeting notes, media reporting decks, presentation decks
- Coordinate and attend meetings, client facing and internal, leading agenda development and recaps
- Manage external resources (vendors, freelancers etc.) to ensure accurate project execution
- Monitor project status and proactively identify problems before and as they arise
- Prior experience (1 - 3 years) as a project manager/producer in an agency environment, consultancy, or directly related experience. College work study or internship in the aforementioned areas will be accepted.
- Exceptional organizational skills and obsessive attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – including effective presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience of directing a variety of projects in any of the following: websites, social media, video, print, TV, radio, emails, digital advertising, and events as well as involvement in strategy, media,and marketing plan development, a plus
- Robust knowledge of integrated agency workflows and inter-office operations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem solving skills; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environment.
- Friendly, optimistic, professional, confident, and proactive
- Prior experience managing external vendors and resources to assist with execution
Familiarity with project management tools (such as Mavenlink, Asana, Slack, Monday, Microsoft Teams)
- Familiarity with collaboration and office documentation suites (Google Doc Suite, Microsoft Office Suite)
Bachelor's Degree in a related field, preferred
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor as well as an individual in a team environment
- You demonstrate grit and extreme ownership. You aren't afraid to share your ideas, meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities, and communicate fearlessly. You are self-reliant and motivated
At Dirigo Collective we hold ourselves accountable to impact. When it comes to our community, workers, and environment we measure our impact by the rigorous standards of B Corp certification. Dirigo Collective does not discriminate. Period. Not on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other appropriate basis. The right team member and extention of our team will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.