Dirigo Collective is built on the idea of doing things differently; on having the courage to take a stand on the things we believe in; on cutting through the noise of the ad industry; and on leaving the world a better place than when we found it. This starts with us — with every person in the company. It’s our voice, our passion that will change the world.
Media Buyer - Paid Social
As a Media Buyer you will be responsible for the activation and execution of brands’ paid social campaigns and scheduled organic social content. This position reports to the Media Manager. As a collective member of Dirigo Collective - this role should fully embrace the vision, mission, and values of the company. The Media Buyer's overall responsibilities include, but are not limited to, those listed below.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals
- Build paid social campaigns, against campaign goals and channel strategy, through the designated social channel’s ads manager
- Oversee scheduled organic social posts through a CMS based on approved social calendar
- Identify trends and insights, and recommend optimization opportunities within a campaign to the Media Manager or Director of Digital Media
Execute approved optimizations as necessary to ensure campaign goals and objectives are being met
- Monitor campaigns, daily, to ensure campaign goals and objectives are being met, and track campaign spend
- Create accurate campaign reports, based on the needs of the brand, using appropriate industry metrics for each social channel
- Reconcile campaign invoices and budget to ensure accuracy
- Be aware of emerging social platforms and trends, updates to rules and regulations, and inform the team in a timely manner.
- 2+ years of experience running paid social campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager, across Facebook and Instagram.
- Excellent time management and personal organization skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with alacrity within a team.
- Ability to think ahead and practice variable elimination to ensure the smooth running of campaigns.
- Experience with social analytics, insight extraction, campaign optimization and reporting.
- Familiarity working with Event pixels in Facebook Ads Manager, including installation, troubleshooting, tracking, and analyzing traffic.
- Familiarity with building audiences, including Custom and Lookalike audiences.
- Familiarity with Special Ad Categories, evolving privacy laws (domestic and international), and strategies to still responsibly deliver the most targeted campaign possible.
- Experience running paid campaigns across platforms such as Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, Linkedin, and TikTok are a plus
At Dirigo Collective we hold ourselves accountable to impact. When it comes to our community, workers, and environment we measure our impact by the rigorous standards of B Corp certification. Dirigo Collective does not discriminate. Period. Not on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other appropriate basis. The right team member and extention of our team will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.