Dirigo Collective is offering a part-time internship. As a Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for participating in channel strategy discussions, research, and helping execute media plans that span from digital and social platforms, to linear channels like print, television, radio, outdoor and others. We offer this opportunity to earn academic credit.
You will have access to the latest tech and methods in the discipline and use a mix of problem-solving and empathy to discover the best ways to connect our clients' message with their consumers.
Marketing Intern duties and responsibilities
- Implement direct marketing methods driven by the media team
- Regularly track and look for insights into clients' campaigns
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up to date with the latest channel strategy and media trends
- Creating and scheduling social media posts across an array of channels
- Assist with internal agency content development (podcasts, blog, etc.)
- Must be able to submit all assigned work on time each week
- Take on assignments as needed
Marketing Intern requirements
- Proficiency with social media channels and their audiences
- Proficiency with Google Suite, excel, and PowerPoint
- 1 year of relevant media and/or advertising experience preferred
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Campaign Manager preferred
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Must have impeccable grammar and attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- College Credit
- Letter of Recommendation/Reference
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional development assistance.
- A rewarding experience. Dirigo Collective is a growing, entrepreneurial company with a flat organizational structure. All team members are considered key contributors to the growth of the business.
- Works closely with agency partners and a growing media team.
- Office is located right on a river with beautiful Yarmouth nature walking trails perfect for stretching your legs during break time.