Dirigo Collective is looking for a qualified Digital Specialist to join our team as our agency continues to grow. As a Digital Specialist, you will be responsible for working with our digital department to help our clients achieve their marketing goals.
You will have access to the latest tech and methods in the discipline and use a mix of problem-solving and empathy to discover the best ways to connect our clients' message with their consumers.
Digital Media Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals.
- Coordinate and manage the deployment of digital media assets in alignment with channels and goals.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods.
- Suggest strategies and methods for improvement.
- Regularly track and look for insights into clients' campaigns.
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies.
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Stay up to date with digital media technologies and latest trends.
- Work with the digital team to compile campaign reporting as necessary for the client.
Digital Media Specialist requirements
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in digital advertising or similar role.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Google Analytics, AdWords, AdSense, Campaign Manager, DSP software, GSuite, Social Media ad platforms, MAC based documentation creation software.
- Experience reporting and analyzing email, web, and digital metrics using Google Analytics, and other analytics tools.
- Inbound Marketing Strategy a plus.
- Experience with visual communication methods.
- Basic knowledge of web design.
- Experience with content management.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- An ability to multitask and succeed in working under tight deadlines.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preferred BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field.
- Perform tasks with multiple interruptions or distractions.
- A rewarding experience. Dirigo Collective is a growing, entrepreneurial company with a flat organizational structure. All team members are considered key contributors to the growth of the business.
- Works closely with agency partners and a growing media team.
- Benefits include but are not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Gym Membership.
- Office is located right on a river with beautiful Yarmouth nature walking trails perfect for stretching your legs during break time.