Dirigo Collective is built on the idea of doing things differently; on having the courage to take a stand on the things we believe in; on cutting through the noise of the ad industry; and on leaving the world a better place than when we found it. This starts with us — with every person in the collective. It’s our voice, our passion that will change the world.
Digital Media Buyer - Programmatic
We believe actions speak louder than words and we help brands prove it. Dirigo Collective is an independent media company that is designed to move audiences from passive awareness to active engagement.
We research audience behaviors, brand purpose, and identify the gap between where people are and where they want to be. We measure, analyze and build the best type of bridge to create small behavioral changes that advance our world forward in service of people and planet. We hold ourselves to the highest standard in accountability towards this by following the third party B Corp certification as a guide. Our brand partners range from local breweries, regional healthcare and banking providers, to national CPG brands.
We're looking for a skilled Digital Media Buyer that will be responsible for working with our paid media team to help our clients achieve their marketing goals.
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals
- Coordinate and manage the deployment of digital media assets in alignment with channels and goals.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods
- Suggest strategies and methods for improvement
- Regularly track and look for insights into clients' campaigns
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies
- Develop and monitor KPIs
- Stay up to date with digital media technologies and latest trends
- Work with the media team to compile campaign reporting as necessary for the client.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in digital advertising or similar role
- MUST have experience in Google AdWords, and paid YouTube campaigns.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Google Analytics, AdWords, AdSense, Campaign Manager 360, DSP software, GSuite, MAC based documentation creation software
- Experience reporting and analyzing email, web, and digital metrics using Google Analytics, and other analytics tools.
- Inbound Marketing Strategy a plus
- Experience with visual communication methods
- Experience with content management
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
At Dirigo Collective we hold ourselves accountable to impact. When it comes to our community, workers, and environment we measure our impact by the rigorous standards of B Corp certification. Dirigo Collective does not discriminate. Period. Not on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other appropriate basis. The right team member and extention of our team will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.